O.k., I have so much to share with you all about Bouchercon. There aren't enough adjectives to describe the extent of amazing-ness. There WILL be other Bouchercon's for me, but this one will always hold a very special honor in my memories.
So, anyway, I'm going to start out with a quick little fun post before I load you down with all the fabulous details. Here are the top 10 things I learned at Bouchercon in Indianapolis:
10. It is still legal to smoke in a bar in Indianapolis. It was a little strange to see since it is not legal in Ohio to do so.
9. Reed Farrel Coleman is a very good dancer.
8. Steve Hockensmith knows his television commercials, but didn't know he was writing a western.
7. While I seem to be cold most all of my life, I was not so at Bouchercon and should have packed lighter clothes to avoid the embarrassing sweating! October in Indianapolis - who knew?
6. Brett Battles is a true gentleman. There are some left!
5. Sophie Littlefield will break my husband's knees (whoever my husband may turn out to be) if he's ever bad to me.
4. Michael Connelly discovered Robert Crais wasn't really reading his Harry Bosch books when they decided to have their characters cameo in each other's novels.
3. If Chris Grabenstein ever decides to stop writing (I'll break HIS knees - no, just kidding), he can pursue a career as an auctioneer.
2. Tom Schreck and Jason Pinter are both VERY tall - and yes, VERY handsome.
1. I absolutely LOVE being called a part of this family! :)